How to make Magical Unicorn Toast
If you've never seen unicorn toast, you're missing out.
The Instagram-famous breakfast looks like art, a rainbow cloud, but tastes like regular toast with cream cheese.
While the cream cheese may look like a rainbow, it doesn't require artificial food coloring.
This is a few natural pigments you can use:
- beet juice for the hot pink,
- spirulina powder for the light blue,
- freeze dried strawberry powder for the light pink,
- turmeric root juice for the orange,
- chlorophyll for the light green
- curcuma for the yellow
- freeze dried blueberry powder for the purple.
This is a few amazing unicorn toast art
Which one is your favorite unicorn cake ?
Do you try one?
What is your favorite unicorn food?
Please comment bellow
Contact us for credit, thanks