DIY SPARKLE RAINBOW UNICORN SLIME!
You and your kiddos will absolutely love this Glitter Unicorn Slime.
This unicorn slime can be adapted to your favorite colors too!
You can do it on only 5 minutes!
You need to do 3 batch, 1 pink, 1 yellow and 1 blue
- 1 bottle of Elmer’s glitter glue (6 oz) (pink, yellow, and blue)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1½ TBSP of Contact lens solution.
Slime Recipe to make Unicorn Slime
1. Get a bowl to mix your ingredients in.
2. Put your entire 6 oz Elmer’s Glitter glue into the bowl.
3. Add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda and mix in thoroughly. Also add 2 TBSP or more of water here (up to 1/4 cup) if you want a stretchier slime.
4. Now add your glitter in and continue to mix.
5. Slowly add in your contact lens solution Add it in slowly and mix if possible.
6. Now mix until your slime forms and begins to harden. Take it out and knead, knead, knead. You may be surprised how much you need to knead to really make the slime form. If it’s not the desirable consistency keep kneading. If you find it to still be too sticky, add a little bit of baby oil or lotion to your hands.
Now you can play!
Follow us for more great content and write your comments bellow!